The journal welcomes manuscripts including original articles, systemic reviews and communications and commentaries.
JPSCD looks for manuscripts focusing on the following thematic areas:
- Public Administration and Competency Orientations
- New Public Management and HRM
- Competency Basics and Quality Service Management
- Competency Management (Recruitment & Selection, Training and Development and Appraisal)
- Public Service Policy and Contemporary Discourses
- Leadership Competency
- Competency and Managing Cross-Cutting Issues in the public sector (Gender, Women, Youth, Disability and etc.)
- Manuscripts should be original and unpublished previously, and are not currently under consideration by any other publication.
- Original article must not exceed 8000 words, excluding referencing; systemic reviews should not exceed 4000 word limits and short communications and commentaries should be between 1000 and 2000 word ranges.
- Manuscripts should be type written 12 Times New Roman font, double spaced and consistent with the standard of rules of bibliographic citation using the American Psychological Association(APA) format
- Prospective authors should submit electronic copies in MS word.
- Manuscripts are subject to a double-blind peer review process.
- To format the manuscripts, prospective authors are invited to consult the Journal’s guideline, which can be retrieved from the ECSU website: ecsu.edu.et
How to Submit: Manuscripts can be sent to the Managing Editor of the Journal in the following addresses: Email: JSPCDme@ecsu.edu.et (Please use this email for any further requires as well) or upload them using this website.
Notification: Authors will get acknowledgement email for paper received including preliminary feedback on format, word limits and referencing based on JSPCD’s manuscript guidelines.